Schacht IV RheinpreussenMoers
The 48 m high double strut framework of shaft IV is visible from afar. It is considered the oldest scaffolding of this type in the Ruhr area and is an important monument of industrial architecture. The adjacent conveyor house originally dates from 1906 and was renovated in 2000 by the Grafschafter Museum and History Association in Moers e.V. The ensemble with its lovingly designed exhibition gallery and mining exhibits tells exciting mining stories.
Schacht IV Rheinpreussen
Zechenstraße 50 (In the industrial area on the former colliery ground at Franz-Haniel-Straße)
+49 (0) 28 41 - 88 15 10 (Moers castle)